Sunday, September 13, 2009

Grace Point Church test launches www.livedout.org...

It's been a year or so in the works, but Grace Point Church is preparing to launch a new website.  I with the help of others have been working diligently toward this goal.  Today, the site was announced to the church for its' review, appraisal and input.  It can be seen at www.livedout.org .  Be encouraged to click on the "CONTACT US" in the top right part of the main page.  I look forward to hearing what you have to say and features you'd like to see.  

Also today, you honored me with the gift of a new camera lens to show your appreciation.  I thank you Grace Point Church!  You are awesome to serve and work for.  It was awkward for me to accept the gift from the stage (evidenced by my red face), but I appreciated your thought immensely.  May God richly bless you in all you do and thank you for the gift.

It is my hope, the new web site is honoring to God and the message of Jesus Christ is proclaimed to the world.  

Thank you again,
archie aka ~the janitor

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!